Final Combat (Chinese: 大冲锋) was a multiplayer first-person shooter game developed by Pearl Digital Entertainment and published by Xunlei Games in China. The game was online-only, requiring players to create an account and connect to a master server operated by the publisher of the game in their region in order to play the game. Final Combat operated using a free-to-play model, with various types of microtransactions that players could purchase to upgrade their in-game character and equipment for a higher chance of success.
A closed beta began on July 15, 2011 before the game was opened to the public on December 15. It soon became notable in the West for plagiarising character designs and gameplay mechanics from Team Fortress 2.
On May 9, 2018, Xunlei announced that Final Combat would be discontinued. When Xunlei's master server shut down on July 9, it became impossible to play the game, as players can no longer proceed past the login screen to enter the game itself.
Sound Effects Used
- Sound Ideas, EXPLOSION - LARGE EXPLOSION 01 (Series 6000)
- Sound Ideas, GUN, MACHINE GUN - M-60: SHORT BURST
- Sound Ideas, GUN, RICOCHET - RICOCHET: SINGLE SHOT, BULLET 01
- Sound Ideas, GUN, RICOCHET - RICOCHET: SINGLE SHOT, BULLET 06
- Sound Ideas, MAGIC - BABOO MAGIC 02
- Sound Ideas, RUN, CARTOON - BONE WIPE RUN UP
- Sound Ideas, XYLOPHONE - XYLOPHONE: LONG GLISS UP, CARTOON, MUSIC, PERCUSSION