Fast Five (alternatively known as Fast & Furious 5 or Fast & Furious 5: Rio Heist) is a 2011 American action film that was released on April 29, 2011 in the United States.
Ever since ex-cop Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) and Mia Torretto (Jordana Brewster) broke her brother Dom (Vin Diesel) out of custody, they've traveled border to border to evade authorities. In Rio de Janeiro, they must do one final job before they can gain their freedom for good. Assembling their elite team of car racers, Brian and Dom know they must confront the corrupt businessman who wants them dead, before the federal agent (Dwayne Johnson) on their trail finds them.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Explosion Glass Deb EXP024201
- Hollywoodedge, Pottery Drop Break PE112401
- Realistic Gunfire Sounds
- SKYWALKER, WHOOSH - ARTILLERY FALL 01
- TECHNICOLOR GLASS SHATTER 01
- The Fast and the Furious (2001)
- 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
- The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
- Fast & Furious (2009)
- Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
- Furious 7 (2015)
- The Fate of the Furious (2017)