Esh's Aurunmilla is a LaserDisc video game released by Funai in 1984, in the wake of Dragon's Lair's popularity.
Seems Esh, ruler of the universe of Perseus, is trying to take over the peaceful universe of Orion and starts by kidnapping the local princess, Sindy. Fortunately, a sword-swinging space warrior by the name of Don Davis is on the case and infiltrates Esh's base to get Sindy back.
The game's animation was probably animated by Tokyo Movie Shinsha (now TMS Entertainment).
Armed only with a sword, space adventurer Don Davis must save princess Sindy from the space base of evil galactic Emperor Esh and stop Esh from conquering the Orion Universe.
Sound Effects Used
- Anime Explosion Sound 5
- Anime Magic Sound 1
- Anime Sword Slice Sound
- Joel Valentine Huge Crash Sound
- Joel Valentine Thunder Sound
- SKYWALKER, SCI-FI GUN - TIE FIGHTER GUN (hissing part only)
- Sound Ideas, BOING, CARTOON - HOYT'S BOING
- Sound Ideas, CRASH, WOOD - LARGE WOOD CRUNCH 01
- Sound Ideas, EXPLOSION - MEDIUM EXPLOSION 01 (H-B)
- Sound Ideas, GUN, RICOCHET - SINGLE RICOCHET, BULLET 07
- Sound Ideas, HIT, CARTOON - FLAT PEEONG 01
- Sound Ideas, PLINK, CARTOON - SOUR PLINK
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - BIG WHISTLE ZING OUT
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - QUICK WHISTLE ZIP OUT