El Perro y El Gato is an animated series that is typically seen in short segments between commercials originally airing on Jam, however, a longer half hour series also aired. The short segments began airing in 2003, with the half hour series beginning one year later in 2004. The half hour episodes are essentially compilations of the short segments.
The series still airs occasionally on HBO Kids and previously aired on HBO Latino. DVDs of the show were also released in 2013. The show was produced by Primal Screen.
TV Show Intro
Sound Effects Used
- Sound Ideas, BOING, CARTOON - GOOD SPRONG 01 (Heard mainly in a sped-up pitch for when Perro jumps. It is also heard once in a normal pitch in "The Library/La Biblioteca", "The Jungle/La Jungla", and "Submarine/Submarino".)
- Sound Ideas, BOING, CARTOON - HOYT'S BOING (Heard once in "Submarine/Submarino".)
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - TAKE OFF ZIP 01
- Sound Ideas, CAT - DOMESTIC: SINGLE MEOW, ANIMAL 02 (Heard once in the intro.)
- Sound Ideas, COW - SINGLE MOO, ANIMAL 01
- Sound Ideas, COW - SINGLE MOO, ANIMAL 02
- Sound Ideas, ELEPHANT - ELEPHANT TRUMPETING, THREE TIMES, ANIMAL (Heard once in "El Zoologico/The Zoo".)
- Sound Ideas, TOY - HORN: SINGLE SQUEAK
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - BIG WHISTLE ZING OUT