Doki Doki School Hours: Mika Vs. Dastardly is an action game featuring characters from both the anime Doki Doki School Hours and the Hanna-Barbera cartoons developed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Azumanga Interactive, published by Bandai Namco Games, and co-published by Infogrames for the Bandai Extreme. It's one of the few games to feature both anime and cartoon characters together in one game.
The game is a hack of Bonkers for the Sega Genesis. The sound effects remain, but the music is different from the original. And you have helpers who can give you extra health and weapons.
Mika was about to start class, but then Dick Dastardly and Muttley appear out of nowhere and want to challenge Mika and her students. But before she can go against Dastardly, she has to challenge against: Zilly, Klunk, and Muttley.
Sound Effects Used
- H-B CARTOON - ZING IN AND CRASH (Crash sound only.)
- Sound Ideas, BOING, CARTOON - HOYT'S BOING
- Sound Ideas, PLINK, CARTOON - SOUR PLINK
- Sound Ideas, RUN, CARTOON - WIND WHISTLE SCAT
- Sound Ideas, SQUISH, CARTOON - LITTLE SQUISH