Digimon Island 2 is a sequel to "Digimon Island" developed by Azumanga Interactive and published by Bandai Namco Games for the Bandai CD Revolution.
The gameplay focuses on controlling Agumon characters who must escort Baby Hikari through a series of levels.
It's similar to Yoshi's New Island on the Nintendo 3DS.
Sound Effects Used
- Boo Laugh 1 (Low Pitched)
- Hollywoodedge, Long Tire Skid CRT055202
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, BOING - THIN METAL PING AND WARBLE 01 (Heard whenever you die.)
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WARBLE - RAPID SPUTTER 01
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, ZIP - SHORT 01
- Sound Ideas, ELECTRONIC - MAGICAL ZAP 06