Digimon Chomp Chomp is a falling block puzzle game developed by Azumanga Interactive and Sega, and published by Bandai Namco Games for the Bandai CD, CD Revolution, Chaos, and PocketTurbo. This is themed off of the first Digimon Adventure series.
Although it's a reskin of Baku Baku Animal, it has slight modifications that make it different from the original game. The cutscenes in Single Player Mode are the most notable to have major changes.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Explosion Large Shar PE097801 (When an opponent looses.)
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, POP - LITTLE POP
- Sound Ideas, ELECTRONIC - MAGICAL ZAP 02
- Sound Ideas, ELECTRICITY, SPARK - HIGH VOLTAGE SPARK, ELECTRICAL 02
- Sound Ideas, FIRE, BALL - SHORT, LARGE BURST OF FLAME 01
- Sound Ideas, ROBOTICS - ROBOT: POWER UP (When you do a chain.)
- Sound Ideas, SWISH, CARTOON - SINGLE SWISH
- Sound Ideas, WHIP - BULLWHIP: SINGLE CRACK 01
- Yoshi's Island Piranha Plant Chomping Sound (When the Digimon are eating the food blocks.)