Daffy Duck's Movie: Fantastic Island or Daffy Duck's Fantastic Island is a 1983 Looney Tunes package film produced by Warner Bros. released in 1983 and for Last Year in 1982 to Celebrate the 45th Anniversary of Looney Tunes Character: Daffy Duck.
After witnessing an intenstive battle between Pirate Sam and Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Speedy Gonzales discover a map leading them to a magical, talking wishing well that transforms the deserted island they're on into a place of fantastical paradise. Learning that the wishing well can grant anyone's wishes, Daffy decides to turn the island into a tourists paradise as well as a wishing resort.
Meanwhile, Pirate Sam and his first mate, The Tasmanian Devil, search the whole island for the map, which originally had belonged to them.
- Captain Hareblower (The Battle of Pirate Sam and Bugs Bunny)
- Stupor Duck (Daffy's Wish to be a Super Duck: "Your fondest wish, your fondest dream. I'll make you Super Duck Supreme!")
- Greedy for Tweety (Granny's Wish to be a Nurse: "Your wish shall be granted. Gaze into me and see. The next time that you see yourself, a nurse is what you'll be.")
- Banty Raids (Foghorn Leghorn's Wish is to get rid of a certain hipster rooster, but the cartoon is shorted: "I am here to grant your wish; the Spirit of the Well. I will knock the cockiness out of that little cockerel!" After this one, Foghorn, believing he was hornswoggled, demands a refund, but gets another penny.
- Louvre, Come Back to Me! (Pepe Le Pew's Wish, also shorted, is to meet a girl who is like a picture of art. "I grant your wish to meet a girl of beauty unsurpassed, which, when compared with works of art, will leave the Louvre outclassed.")
- Tree for Two (Spike's Wish is for Chester to be as brave and strong. "If that's his wish, and yours alike, I'll make Chester brave and strong, like Spike.")
- Curtain Razor (Porky's Wish is to be a producer, but the cartoon is also shortened: "Discovering new talent for the world to see; a wondrous thing for a producer to be...")
- A Mouse Divided (Sylvester's wife's wish as she proclaims: "Wishing Well. Oh, Wishing Well, you I do entreat. I wish our house would resound to... the patter of little feet." to which the Well eplies: "I hear your wish and I obey. The patter of little feet you shall hear this day.", the opening with the drunken stork is omitted and the ending was changed to occur on the island.)
- Of Rice and Hen & Lovelorn Leghorn (Miss Prissy's wish is what the Well guesses: "Your mind is such a simple thing, your wish I can foretell: you're wishing for a husband, and the ring of a wedding bell?")
- From Hare to Heir (Pirate Sam's Wish is to be a rich royal duke whosef uncle who would kick the bucket and give all of his money to him: "'A very rich relative in poor health doth will to you his entire wealth." This is the final wish to show a classic Looney Tunes cartoon)
- The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Movie (1979)
- Friz Freleng's Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie (1981)
- Bugs Bunny's 3rd Movie: 1001 Rabbit Tales (1982)
- Daffy Duck's Quackbusters (1988)
Sound Effects Used
- Cartoon Suction Sound
- Hollywoodedge, Quick Whistle Zip By CRT057504
- LOONEY TUNES CARTOON FALL SOUND
- Sound Ideas, BOINK, CARTOON - BOINK 01
- Sound Ideas, BOUNCE, CARTOON - SINGLE SPRINGY BOUNCE/R-B BOUNCE, CARTOON - FUNNY
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, CHICKEN - EXCITED CLUCKING AND SQUAWKING IN HEN HOUSE
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, CHICKEN - LOUD SINGLE SQUAWK
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, CHICKEN - LOUD SQUAWKS
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, SWIMMING - FAST SWIMMING STROKES, WATER
- Sound Ideas, HEAD SHAKE, CARTOON - XYLO HEAD SHAKE
- Sound Ideas, HIT, CARTOON - SOLID TIMP RISE
- Sound Ideas, RUN, CARTOON - TEMPLE BLOCK RIOT, SHORT
- WB CARTOON, AIRPLANE - JET: PASS BY 02
- WB SIREN - STUKA SIREN HOWL (Added to "Curtain Razor" in the overdubbed audio version, with the 500-foot dive, increasing in tone.)