Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling is a role-playing video game developed by Panamanian independent studio Moonsprout Games and published by Dangen Entertainment. It's heavy inspired by Paper Mario and its sequel, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
- November 21, 2019 (PC)
- May 28, 2020 (Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One)
Sound Effects Used
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, BOING - THIN METAL PING AND WARBLE 03
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, SQUEAK - SEVERAL RUBBER SQUEAKS, STRETCH (1st stretch)
- Sound Ideas, ELECTRICITY - ARC ZAPS/HIGH VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL ARCING 01
- WB CARTOON, SNAP - BIG RUBBER SNAP