BrainPOP® creates animated, curricular content that engages students, supports educators, and bolsters achievement. Our award-winning online educational resources include BrainPOP Jr.® (K-3), BrainPOP, BrainPOP Español™ , and, for English language learners, BrainPOP ESL™. BrainPOP is also home to GameUp®, a free educational games portal for the classroom. In traditional, blended, and "flipped" learning settings, BrainPOP supports individual, team, and whole-class learning. At school and in informal learning environments, our characters help introduce new topics and illustrate complex concepts. BrainPOP's Youtube channel features support materials to help you get the most out of a paid BrainPOP subscription or a free BrainPOP Educators account. Visit www.BrainPOP.com for more information!
The Mysteries of Life with Tim and Moby
Tim is the one with the white shirt. In each video, he wears the same white shirt with different things on it like the brain, Mars, and others. Moby is the orange robot. He always says, "Beep!". He tries to do something funny in other videos. Moby is also Tim's best friend.
BrainPOP was founded in 1999 by Dr. Avraham Kadar as a creative way to explain difficult concepts to his young patients.
Today, we’re a trusted learning resource supporting core and supplemental subjects, reaching millions of learners worldwide.
Expanding our learning tools, and helping kids create, construct, and collaborate as they explore their world.
Sound Effects Used in the Videos
- Hollywoodedge, Car Horn Beeps High Do PE077201
- Hollywoodedge, Cartoon Boing Jews Ha PE163801
- Hollywoodedge, Fart 9 Wet Squish Coul PE139701
- Hollywoodedge, Squeaky Old Wood Scre PE182001
- Moby Beep Sound
- Sound Ideas, BIRD, EAGLE - BALD EAGLE: CALL, ANIMAL
- Sound Ideas, COMEDY, ACCENT - BIG HORN: SINGLE BLOW
- Sound Ideas, COMEDY, ACCENT - WHOOP WHISTLE: SHORT
- Sound Ideas, COW - SINGLE MOO, ANIMAL 01 (Heard once in "Online Safety", "Isaac Newton", "Brown vs. Board of Education of Topeka" and "Horses".)
- Sound Ideas, COW - SINGLE MOO, ANIMAL 02 (Heard once in "Gravity".)
- Sound Ideas, CRASH, METAL - SMALL METAL CLANG (Heard once in "Nouns".)
- Sound Ideas, CRASH, METAL - SMALL METAL PIECES DROPPING (Heard once in "Nouns".)
- Sound Ideas, HORSE - INTERIOR: WHINNY, ANIMAL 02 (Heard twice in "Middle Ages".)
- Valentino, Train Approaching Fast with Whistle (Heard once in "Industrial Revolution".)