Bo on the Go! (stylized Bo on the GO!) is a Canadian children's television show created by Jeff Rosen produced by Halifax Film in association with CBC Television. The show emphasizes the importance of movement for children through a plot element called "Animoves," animations demonstrating specific body movements young viewers must learn in order to solve adventures highlighted in each program's storyline.
The show was broadcast in Canada on CBC Television in the Kids' CBC programming block. It is currently broadcast on 17 broadcasters around the world, in over 12 languages, including Spanish, French (retitled 1, 2, 3, Bo!), Italian, Greek, Arabic, Thai, Finnish, Hebrew, Portuguese, Turkish, Hungarian and Gaelic.
TV Show Intro
Sound Effects Used
- Sound Ideas, COMEDY, ACCENT - WHOOP WHISTLE: SHORT (Heard 4 times in "Bo's Bluebird".)
- Sound Ideas, RUN, CARTOON - TOY HAMMER RUN (Used for the scurrying squirrel animove.)
- Sound Ideas, TWIRL, CARTOON - FRISBEE TWIRL, CONSTANT (Used for the digging gopher animove.)
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - TAKE ZIP
- Bo on the Go!/Image Gallery