BloodRayne 2 is an action hack and slash video game developed by Terminal Reality for PlayStation 2, Xbox and Microsoft Windows. It does not follow on directly from where BloodRayne finished; instead, it takes place 60 and 70 years later in a contemporary 2000s setting.
This game was re-released as BloodRayne 2: Terminal Cut in November 20, 2020.
Sound Effects Used
- Hollywoodedge, Crash Car Flip Imp Rol PE111501
- Hollywoodedge, Crash Metal Shatter PE110201
- Sound Ideas, ALARM, CAR - CAR ALARM GOING OFF, AUTO
- Sound Ideas, COUNTRY, NIGHT - CRICKETS CHIRPING AT NIGHT, AMBIENCE, INSECT, ANIMAL
- Sound Ideas, ELECTRICITY, SPARK - HIGH VOLTAGE SPARK, ELECTRICAL 01
- Sound Ideas, HELICOPTER - BELL 206: EXTERNAL: HOVER, LAND, SHORT IDLE
- Sound Ideas, SIREN - 'WAIL' SIREN, POLICE, AMBULANCE, FIRE TRUCK 01
- Sound Ideas, SIREN - SIREN, POLICE, AMBULANCE, FIRE TRUCK 01
- Sound Ideas, TRUCK, MACK TRANSPORT - EXTERNAL: AIR HORN, DOUBLE BLAST (Heard in a low pitch; Used as a warning buzzer.)