Can anyone list sound effects used in these video games? If necessary, it may help to reference The Sounds Resource .
This includes Skywalker Sound SFX. You might want to reference Alexpixar for Skywalker SFX.
- 9 (1996) (Video Game)
- ADR1FT (2016)
- Clone Wars Adventures (2010) (out-of-service online video game)
- Dead Space 2 (2011)
- Despicable Me (2010) (Video Game)
- Disney Infinity (3.0 Skywalker Sound?)
- Escape from Monkey Island (2000)
- Final Fantasy IX
- Forza Motorsport 5 (2013)
- Grandia (1997)
- From Russia with Love (2005) (Video Game)
- The Incredibles (2004) (Video Game) (one or both Incredibles games were claimed to use Skywalker )
- The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer (2005) (one or both Incredibles games were claimed to use Skywalker )
- JoJo's Bizarre Adve…
- Animal Trax
- Authentic Sound Effects Volume 9
- Cartoon Trax Volume 1
- Hanna-Barbera Sound Effects Library (incl. rare SFX)
- HollywoodEdge (Europe Edition)
- The Premiere Edition Volume 1
- Series 4000 Hollywood Sound Effects Library
- The Super Single Volume 2
- Elektra Records, Metal Crash
- GOAT SCREAM (sheep screams)
- H-B BOING, CARTOON - LITTLE BOING
- H-B CARTOON - ZING IN AND CRASH
- H-B CRICKET - MANY CRICKETS AND FROGS SINGING, ANIMAL, INSECT, AMPHIBIAN
- Hollywoodedge, Cat Domestic Meow Ang AT010501
- Hollywoodedge, Ducks Quacks Duck Qua AT085201
- Hollywoodedge, Ascending Whistles CRT057902
- Hollywoodedge, Muted Trumpet Sexy CRT044401
- HollywoodEdge (Europe Edition), Roland UK - Record Abruptly Scratches (in reverse)
- Hollywoodedge, Fart 4 Very Short High PE139201
Going Golf is my first FlipaClip short that I made and uploaded to YouTube.
- 1 Plot
- 2 SFX Libraries
- 2.1 Main Libraries
- 2.2 Other Libraries
- 3 SFX Used
- 4 External Links
Lars the Cat wants to play golf, but when he hits the club, it is way more than just a hit on the club.
The ball travels out into the sea to get eaten by a shark, and then by a whale who blows the ball into an UFO, which takes the ball into space.
Upon arrival on Mars, a cannon appears on the UFO and shoots the golf ball out, hitting three aliens' heads, and then into a hole into another cannon, which shoots it out into a boing box which sends it flying back into Earth.
The ball lands in a safari park, sliding down a mountain slope, and then into a lake with crocodiles, frogs, and hippopo…
I need help finding the gun sounds from Hard Boiled, i can confirm one of the sounds is from the premiere edition vol 1, but here's the thing, i cannot find any of the other sound effects, if anyone could help me with this i'd appreciate it, i just want to find the name of the library that contains these sounds, since one of the sounds is from the premiere edition it could be on one of these libraries, basically i'd like names, and if you have can (no need though) provide me a download link, i'd appreciate it, but basically i just need the names yeah.
Since WikiExpertXV has already known what sound effects he should use, I'd thought I make my own SFX library just for the sake of entertainment.
- DISNEY BIG JUNK CRASH
- Disney Gulp Sound 1
- Disney Gulp Sound 2
- H-B SPIN, CARTOON - WACKY SPIN WITH DRUM
- Hollywoodedge, Cat Domestic Meow Ang AT010501
- Hollywoodedge, Catfssst Yowl Hiss CRT012603
- Hollywoodedge, Gasps 1 Woman Close Pe PE131701
- Hollywoodedge, Head Bonk Wbell Drum CRT031901
- Hollywoodedge, Long Crash Tire Skid CRT055201
- Hollywoodedge, Pottery Drop Break PE112401
- Hollywoodedge, Quick Whistle Zip By CRT057504
- Hollywoodedge, Wet Splats Various CRT052303
- Ferocious Roar
- R-B EXPLOSION - CANNON FIRING
- Sound Ideas, ANIMAL, CAT - TOM CATS, FIGHTING, HISSING, GROWLING
- Sound Ideas, BITE, CARTOON - BIG SHARK BITE
I could use some help. I'd like to confirm something, but I'm not really any good at audio editing. If there's anyone out there who's good at audio editing, could you please remove the voices from at least one of these audio clips?
The roar sound effect sounds like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z5a8ff7ridnfqit/Roar%2015.wav?dl=0.
I've only heard it in the original Ben 10 series (2005 - 2008). The first time I heard it is in "And Then There Were 10", when the giant robot raises its head up when first landing on Earth. The second time is from "The Krakken", where it is heard 2 times. The first time is when the Krakken busts up through the docks to attack Jonah and his men who are making off with her eggs, and the second is near the end of the episode where the Krakken is about to eat Jonah before she is stopped by Ripjaws. The third time I heard it is from "Truth", where it is heard 3 times near the end of the episode. First, it plays quietly while Grey Matter is talk…
Can everyone please be interested seeing these YouTube Videos? Please?!
Toys Unlimited: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzIdYMdAtTsWucGCZyZvN6w/videos?disable_polymer=1
Sandaroo Kids: https://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyCarToys/videos?disable_polymer=1 (Don't bother about the animated videos My Magic Pet Morphle, just the live action videos.)
Fizzy Toy Show: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6P5rRVmiTL637byUZBTrQ/videos?disable_polymer=1
Toy Genie Surprises: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheToyGenie/videos?disable_polymer=1
Stories with Toys & Dolls: https://www.youtube.com/user/storieswithdolls/videos?disable_polymer=1
Cupcake Kids Club: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC…
Giant Gnome Productions (Originally called "Gnome Productions") is a Post Production Sound Team.
Sound Effect Libraries Used:
- Background Trax
- Citi Trax
- Dynamic Range Sound Effects Library - CDs 1 & 2
- The Edge Edition Volume 1
- The Premiere Edition Volume 1 + 2
- Series 2000 Sound Effects Library
- Series 4000 Hollywood Sound Effects Library
- Series 6000 General
This isn't a complaint, but I'm with a lot of users who have been cursed by Princess Daisy's irrather loud "Big NO!" when you hit her with an item in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!. I feel there should be a page on the scream, but staff member Hotheart123 doesn't feel that we should give the sound a page since it's an original sound effect from a video game created by Daisy's voice actress.
When it comes to it not having a page, here is what it would've looked like if it did have a page (I call it a pseudopage, looks like that was a new word I coined):
This is a sound effect from the Mario series used for Daisy's voice. Debuted in 2003 with Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.
- 1 Info
- 2 Used in
- 2.1 Video Games
- 2.2 Commercials
- 3 Image Gallery
- 4 Audio Samples
- First recorded…
I'm having a hard time finding this cymbal crash sound on Cartoon Trax Volume 1 heard in the 6th episode of Digimon (Saban Dub) "Togemon in Toy Town".
The Series 4000 and HB libraries are my favorite Sound Ideas libraries and I want to use some of these SFX in my Flipaclip cartoons.
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, ACCENT - ASCENDING ZIP GLISS 01
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, BOING - JEW'S HARP SPROING
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, BOING - JEW'S HARP BOING, MEDIUM
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - TRAIN WHISTLE, HIGH
- any space boing sound effect
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, BOING - JEW'S HARP SPROING
- Sound Ideas, BITE, CARTOON - BIG CHOMP
- Sound Ideas, RUN, CARTOON - TEMPLE BLOCK RIOT, SHORT
- Sound Ideas, TAKE, CARTOON - FUNNY RUN UP TAKE
- Sound Ideas, PLINK, CARTOON - SOUR PLINK
- Sound Ideas, HIT, CARTOON - METAL PAN ON HEAD
This is a list of sound effects overused in modern media. (i.e. TV, films, games, etc.)
Here are some examples:
- Babies - Sound Ideas, HUMAN, BABY - CRYING
- Bells - Hollywoodedge, School Bell Long Ring PE193201
- Birds of Prey (particularly bald eagles) - Hollywoodedge, Bird Hawk Single Scre PE020801/Hollywoodedge, Hawk Screech Single AT082901
- Car Tires - Hollywoodedge, Gto Mix Revs Peel Out PE074101
- Cats - Hollywoodedge, Cats Fighting Loud Sc PE917007/Hollywoodedge, Cats Two Angry YowlsD PE022601
- Cattle/Cows - Sound Ideas, COW - SINGLE MOO, ANIMAL 01/02
- Ceramics - Hollywoodedge, Large Ceramic Pot Bre TE023001/Hollywoodedge, Pottery Drop Break PE112401
- Coyote/Wolves: Hollywoodedge, Single Classic Wolf CRT012501/Sound Ideas, COYOTE - LONG HOWL, ANIMAL, …
Sound Effect X
- Sitting Ducks
- The Wild (2006)
As a person who avidly watches Rubbadubbers as a favorite show, I will sometimes run into this show in pages about SFX not actually in this show. It drives me nuts to see itt because I know I did not hear it in this show. I found out that the culprit of this is Draven.fuldauer.1.
He is the user notorious for adding false information by adding what is mentioned above into SFX pages (cartoon SFX are the worst offenders of Draven's lionshit), even if they don't actually use it in these series.
He misleads people into believing one will hear a bunch of cartoon SFX in Rubbadubbers, Sitting Ducks, and The Wild.
As a result, all this info drove me nuts and I got Jacobjohn55 and PansageTrent …
This is a list of TV series and movies made by the animation company, Disney, that use the sound effect, Sound Ideas, HUMAN, BABY - CRYING. If you are a person who dislikes this baby crying sound effect like I do, avoid watching the following media listed below like the plague. However, if you're someone who really likes the baby crying sound like KennySzeto617 does, go ahead and watch all you want.
bold print - media in which I heard the baby crying sound.
italics - episodes with the sound effect (TV only)
- Cars Toons: Mater's Tall Tales (Heard once in "El Materdor.")
- Doc McStuffins (Briefly heard once in "Mirror, Mirror On My Penguin".)
- Good Luck Charlie (Briefly heard once in "Blankie Go Bye Bye".)
- Henry Hugglemonster (Heard once in "Monster D…
Just because of The CLG wiki having scare factors on their logos if they are scary or not But I decide to put the scare factors on the Sound effects wiki the scare factor will know these Sound effects will be scare people or not . And I put the Cheesy factor too, The cheesy factor will know How cheesy the sound effect is or not. So I put it there since they don't have the scare and cheesy factors on their wiki. so I decide make some of them . Enjoy!
A request for Alex Roman, who wants to avoid Disney media that uses Sound Ideas, BIRD, ROOSTER - MORNING CALL, ANIMAL 01. If you hate the sound like he does, avoid the media like the plague. If you are fine with it like I am, go ahead and watch all you want.
Italics mean the episodes they are used in.
- The Buzz on Maggie
- Handy Manny (Heard several times in "Cock-a-Doodle Do".)
- Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- Mickey Mouse
- Mickey Mouse Works
- Rolie Polie Olie (Heard once in "I Find Rock".)
- Sheriff Callie's Wild West (Heard once in "King Stinky".)
- Tarzan (1999)
- Toy Story 3 (2010) (Heard once from a See 'n Say: The Farmer Says toy from the early 1980s that Lotso's minions are playing with as Buzz sneaks up on them.)
This is a list of TV series and movies made by the animation company, Disney, that use the sound effect, Hollywoodedge, School Bell Long Ring PE193201. If you are a person who dislikes this schoolbell sound effect like I do, avoid watching the following media listed below like the plague. However, if you're someone who really likes the schoolbell sound like Aberk81 does, go ahead and watch all you want.
bold print - media in which I heard the bell sound.
italics - episodes with the sound effect (TV only)
- Milo Murphey's Law
- Rolie Polie Olie (Heard once in "Beacon Blinkin' Day" and "Straighten Upper-Er to the Rescue.")
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- Vampirina (Heard three times in "Hiccupire".)
- Inside Out (2015)
- The Muppets (2011) (higher-pitched…
This is a list of TV series made by the Canadian company, Nelvana, that use the sound effect, Sound Ideas, BIRD, ROOSTER - MORNING CALL, ANIMAL 01.
If you are a person who dislikes this rooster sound effect like I do, avoid watching the following episodes of the series listed below like the plague.
However, if you're someone who really likes the rooster sound, go ahead and watch all you want.
- bold print - episodes in which I heard the rooster sound.
- italics - episodes with the sound effect
- Donkey Kong Country (TV Series) (Double Date Trouble, Four Weddings and a Coconut, and From Zero to Hero)
- Elliot Moose (Fistful of Crayons)
- Fresh Beat Band of Spies (Bunnies Go Bananas)
- George Shrinks (The Hound of the Bather-villes)
- Maggie and the Ferocious Beast (p…
Which 1997 Toshiba DVD commercial number has the shot where Hollywoodedge, 357 Magnum Pistol Sho PE092801 is heard?
Okay. I created a page for 11 1997 Toshiba DVD commercials and I can't seem to know which commercial number shows a shot where Hollywoodedge, 357 Magnum Pistol Sho PE092801 is heard.
The commercial numbers we have on the wiki are:
- Toshiba - DVD Commercial 1 (1997)
- Toshiba - DVD Commercial 2 (1997)
- Toshiba - DVD Commercial 3 (1997)
- Toshiba - DVD Commercial 4 (1997)
- Toshiba - DVD Commercial 5 (1997)
- Toshiba - DVD Commercial 6 (1997)
- Toshiba - DVD Commercial 7 (1997)
- Toshiba - DVD Commercial 8 (1997)
- Toshiba - DVD Commercial 9 (1997)
- Toshiba - DVD Commercial 10 (1997)
- Toshiba - DVD Commercial 11 (1997)
Can you help me know which commercial number uses it?
you will have to correct the sound name that was in the image gallery
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST WON A TALENT IN THE MAKING AWARD!!
Slowly returning to my normal mood, and learning to move on without Ross. UwU
Hi, SFX Wikia!
I have been doing fine these days, except for one thing…that ‘something’ is Ross' departure.
Ross got so tired of us complaning, he left without a prior warning.
And it's all my fault.
I complained too much. I paved the way for other users who complained
It all got me an Encyclopedia Dramatica. But me and the article maker made up, anyway.
And I've caused this wiki to turn into Complain Haven - a very immature one.
So, basically, there’s no point in staying here, at least for a while. Yes, you guessed it right. I'm taking a break from the wikia.
I want to thank you all for everything- for your continuous support.
I shall still drop by other Wikias and continue leaving comments. I hope you remember this blog even when I return. I am v…
General Maho, or Ross, has left our wiki. His profile was replaced by a tree picture, labelled...(gulp) General Maho's goodbye.
In other words, we've complained so much, Ross couldn't take it anymore and left our Wikia without a warning. I'm ashamed of myself. It's all my fault. This Wikia is ruined.
Who else even knows all these sounds to add them to the remaining anime/show's pages?!
Could anyone help me to identify certain sound effects that're more or less recognizable? These involve SFX that are created and/or used by mostly Joel Valentine and Jeffrey Hutchins. I encourage comments if you have any relative information.
- 1 Sound Effects Used/Created by Joel Valentine
- 2 Sound Effects Used/Created by Jeff Hutchins
- 3 Sound Effects Used by Jeff, Joel and various others
- 4 Sound Effects Used by Horta Editorial/Hacienda Post for Ren & Stimpy
- 5 Sound Effects Used by Skywalker Sound/Ben Burtt
- 6 Sound Effects Used by Glenn Oyabe/Glenwood Editorial
- 7 Sound Effects Used by Various
- 8 Other SFX to Identify or for which to provide audio samples
- Joel Valentine Swish Sound: Heard in some Hacienda Post projects like Chowder (in addition to the pilot on…
Since I only posted this in a message thread, I will post it as a thread.
It's time for another Good Idea and Bad Idea.
Good Idea: Making shows or movies in academy ratio/fullscreen for 4:3 standard TVs, and cropping it in widescreen for 16:9 HDTVs. I prefer this since viewing it in 4:3 has nothing missing on the video, which is only cropped out when viewing in 16:9.
Bad Idea: Making shows or movies in widescreen for 16:9 HDTVs, and cropping it in fullscreen for 4:3 standard TVs. I'm fine with whatever made in widescreen, but I hate when they crop it to fit 4:3 which looses information on the sides. Most TV shows from the 2000's made in widescreen can only be views in cropped fullscreen, with the original widescreen versions mostly hard to fi…
What do you get when you cross a Litton's Weekend Adventure show and Parkour?
Rock The Parkour!
I need admin since I have been acting awesome on this wiki. Can someone help me?
Yeah, you have been pretty good, so I made you an admin. :D General Maho (talk) 22:20, January 25, 2019 (UTC)
These are the sound effects libraries whose sound effects are among those heard in Rubbadubbers, a British preschool stop-motion television series.
- The Premiere Edition Volume 1
- Cartoon Trax Volume 1
- Hanna-Barbera Sound Effects Library
- Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends Sound Effects Library (possibly)
- Warner Bros. Sound Effects Library
This is a story about the 2018 summer vacation, where I was assaulted by the goddamn Hollywoodedge schoolbell several times.
Strike 1: The Babysitter's
Me: (playing on iPad at my babysitter's)
(HE School Bell plays from Babysitter's TV)
Me: ?! (Moves on nonetheless.)
(But the school bell played again from said TV.)
Me: Ow! That bell kind of smarts! Hopefully I don't hear it again.
Strike 2: My Dad's House
Me: Alright, my shower is done. Time to get dressed.
(Enters dressing room, but her father blasts Amityvile: The Awakening from his big-ass TV)
Me: Hey!!! Turn that sh*t off!!!! I'm trying to get dressed!!!
(HE School Bell Plays)
Me: GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! MY EARS!!!!!!!!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT DAMN SCHOOL BELL GOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!…
Hiya! I was wondering if you sound geniuses could help me. I like making YouTube videos myself, and there's one sound effect I'm after, but I don't know the name of. Among several other things, it can be heard at 4:52 on this Sooty episode:
It's a sort of power down sound, but I don't know the name of it, or what sound library it's in. Any ideas?
I Know That Uses Cats Two Angry Yowls, HUMAN, BABY - CRYING (AKA The Baby Kate Cry), COW, SINGLE MOO - ANIMAL 02 (Reboot only), BOING, CARTOON - HOYT'S BOING, BLINK, CARTOON - XYLO EYE BLINKS, HUMAN, SCREAM - SCREAM, FEMALE, HORROR 03 (Reboot only), BOING, CARTOON - EARS DRUM BOUNCE and Cat Domestic Meow Ang. THANK GOD THIS SHOW AND THE REBOOT DIDN'T HAVE SCREAM - FEMALE, LONG, HUMAN, HORROR 02 (AKA The Thomas Percy and the Squeak Scream) and ELEPHANT - ELEPHANT TRUMPETING, THREE TIMES, ANIMAL! THANK GOD FOR THAT! >:)
For those that didn't see one of the previous thread messages I sent, I showed my fan-made Sentai For Kids airings shots of existing shows with the logo on the bottom right.
He sucks balls because he will like add FALSE INFORMATION!!!
One of his worst deeds is going to a random sound page (whether it is about a sound on the HB, WB, Animal Trax, Series 6000, Series 4000 library) and list Rubbadubbers in there, and add (heard once in whatever episode).
I WATCHED ALL RUBBADUBBERS EPISODES THAT EXIST AND HEARD NONE OF THESE SOUNDS IN THOSE EPISODES!!!
He likes waking up to Sound Ideas, BIRD, ROOSTER - MORNING CALL, ANIMAL 01, drink milk from cows that made Sound Ideas, COW - SINGLE MOO, ANIMAL 01 and Sound Ideas, COW - SINGLE MOO, ANIMAL 02, ride unicorns that make Sound Ideas, HORSE - EXTERIOR: WHINNY, ANIMAL 06 and pause scenes with Sound Ideas, STEREO, TURNTABLE - NEEDLE SCRATCHING RECORD, RECORD PLAYER 02!
Can anyone help me with Soarin' Around the World? I noticed the Kilimanjaro National Park has elephants, and West and East Mitten Buttes sequences has a hawk passing by. I want to know if they use Hollywoodedge, Elephant Trumpeting PE024801, Hollywoodedge, Elephant Single Clas AT043801, and Hollywoodedge, Bird Hawk Single Scre PE020801 in the ride. And I will be going to Disneyland in the fall, and I don't want my vacation ruined by SFX I hate to hear in the rides.
This could just be me, but has anyone else been being frequently logged out automatically? It happens to me every 10 - 20 seconds sometimes, and it's getting really annoying.
This page is about five of MY WORST SOUND EFFECTS EVER!!!
All tend to be from The General Series 6000 Sound Effects Library, made by Canadian company, Sound Ideas Canada Ltd.. I will tell you guys why I hate them and why, and the sound effects are as follows:
- 1 Notice
- 2 My Worst Sound Effects
- 3 MY #1 ARCH ENEMY OF ALL SOUND EFFECTS
- 4 Contenders
- 5 I Prefer
If you disagree on any of these SFX I hate, please respect my opinion.
5. Sound Ideas, HORSE - EXTERIOR: WHINNY, ANIMAL 06 - OMG. This is so harsh for what would otherwise have been an innocent horse whinny!!! It's invaded movies such as Elf, Narnia, and especially history movies like Braveheart, Julius Caesar (2002), and probably even The Crucible. Sounds so strong and irritating.
- Sounds like: MUAWAHW…
I was Wondering where I could get the Sound Effects from Nana825763's Videos, Like None and Embryo, Specifcally the One Sound that's Also Used in Blues Clues, the Mailbox Open and Close Sound in "What Was Blue's Dream About?".
Although I have the Adblock Plus on Google Chrome, for some odd reason, ads are still popping up on Watch Cartoons Online. REALLY?! COME ON! IT WORKS ON OTHER SITES, SO WHY NOT THIS ONE ANYMORE?!
Recently, I read an article about FANDOM on the now-closed Rotten Websites Wiki. Fortunately, said wiki is now on Miraheze. This is what I read:
- Before being rebranded as FANDOM, the site was far more focused on fan made communities, with its homepage being far easier to navigate. By logging into the FANDOM homepage, however, you will be assaulted with an array of random posts covering various pop-culture news. Even if you use the search function in the "Discover Wikis" section you'll still be greeted with various blogs and the search results for wikis are crammed away pathetically in the corner, almost as if the site had forgotten what it's supposed to be about.
- Speaking of blogs, the majority of them are literally Buzzfeed level clickbait …
To everyone on this wiki:
I am very sorry for adding fake title cards on this wiki.
I did not know that this was not allowed up until now.
For now on, I will watch what I post and confer it with the other admins.
In addition to that, I will also make sure that when I put in the gallery seciton, I will make sure to label it as "Image Gallery".
So that it won't be as confusing. both of these
I will keep an eye on any other rules that are important to this wiki.
Thank you. Please forgive me.
I saw Animat's recent video Top 10 Biggest Animated Box Office Bombs yesterday, but since I didn't want to fall for out of place H-B explosion sounds in a video with no clips from H-B or MGM movies, I need help on knowing what these explosion sounds they are in the video.
- Sound Ideas, SCREAM - MALE, LONG, HUMAN, HORROR 02
- Sound Ideas, SCREAM - FEMALE, SHORT, HUMAN, HORROR 05
- Sound Ideas, COW - SINGLE MOO, ANIMAL 01
- Sound Ideas, COW - SINGLE MOO, ANIMAL 02
- Sound Ideas, HUMAN, SCREAM - SCREAMS, WOMAN, VERSION 1, HUMAN, DIGIFFECTS
- Sound Ideas, HUMAN, SCREAM - SCREAMS, WOMAN, VERSION 2, HUMAN, DIGIFFECTS
- Sound Ideas, HUMAN, SCREAM - SCREAMS, WOMAN, VERSION 3, HUMAN, DIGIFFECTS
I love elephants! They are up there with guinea pigs, Tasmanian devils, pandas, and big cats as my favorite animals!
Here are ten of my favorite elephant sound effects in no order. If I, anytime soon, ever make a work with an elephant in it, I will most likely use one of these sound effects.
If you disagree with any of these sound effects, it is fine by me.
- 1. Sound Ideas, ELEPHANT - ELEPHANT TRUMPETING, THREE TIMES, ANIMAL (Sound Ideas Canada; Hanna-Barbera) - This sound effect used to irritate me, among the commercials that irritated me was the 2009 McDonald's Ice Age: Dawn of the DInosaurs promo. In 2013 or 2014, I watched the same commercial to help me get used to it. I never, ever went back to hating it ever again, and I honestly find it…
Alex Roman's Top 5 Favorite SFX Libraries.
These are five libraries that I like best because of that I find amazing about these libraries. This is not in a particular order!
Notice: For those of you reading who disagree with one or more libraries, that is totally ok by me.
-Regards, Alex Roman.
- 1. The Premiere Edition Volume 1 - (Hollywoodedge) I like this library because some, if not many of the animal sounds are tamer than some of these in the Series 6000 library. My favorite kid's show is Rubbadubbers, and the fart used in Terence the Shopkeeper is a PEV1 sound effect. I also like the chimp screams, because it reminds me of Disney's Animal Kingdom and Donkey Kong.
- 2. Hanna-Barbera Sound Effects Library - (Sound Ideas Canada) I like that li…
Hi. Which are the door opening and closing sounds at 1:52?Gmo1 (talk) 18:08, December 8, 2018 (UTC)
Here's another video with the door sounds at 1:43.Gmo1 (talk) 23:18, December 8, 2018 (UTC)
Okay. I know Kindergarten Cop is the first piece of media to use Sound Ideas, HUMAN, LAUGH - GIGGLING: CHILD but I don't know if it is heard or not. Give me some clues about it and I'll let you know.