There was this sound effect that has been used for Qwerty in a lot of VeggieTales episodes, it's also used in Baby Shakespeare when Bard jumps on a pile of leaves. It was seriously hard to find.
If you just go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEh2sLdYaqQ&t=1s, Fast-foward right onto 13:24 ad you'll might hear it.
So, I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I guess it's time to ask.
Do any of you remember the Series 6000 promo/preview on Youtube? Well, there was one part of the video in particular that I was trying to look for.
The narrator says at the 7 minute, and 58 second mark (Link : https://youtu.be/OtErD91Yycw?t=298), that there is a collection of foley effects/SFX done by Skywalker Sounds.
But for some reason, the Skywalker collection is nowhere to be seen.
And I was wondering if there was any place to see this collection, since I can't find it anywhere.
But if it just so happens to possibly be one of Series 6000's extension packs, and am not aware of, then please leave a comment on this blog post here
Well, I couldn't really identify any Hollywood Edge/Sound Ideas sounds Kasey uses, but I did find this video: all of Kasey's sound effects files playing through! I am hoping the editors here would be willing to identify them because I have no idea which of the many sounds that are databased here actually made it in Kasey. Watch and enjoy!
Page link: Kasey the Kinderbot
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grQARVdEEMc (sounds heard starting at 0:10 and end at 1:08)
Yesss! I found out the name of the owl hooting sound I don’t like! It’s called Sound Ideas, BIRD, OWL - SINGLE OWL HOOTING, ANIMAL! After so long I found the name! I hope I found out the name of the sheep bleating sound I dislike too! I also found out that We Bare Bears used it! Seriously sound editors? You ruined We Bare Bears! I still like that show though!
I've been hearing these certain lever/switch SFX in "The Polar Express" and "The Lone Ranger (2013)", and was wondering if anyone could possibly track down clean sources, or origins of where they are from.
Here's some samples from clips of the films of what I'm talking about:
https://youtu.be/xlKJrECYnVQ?t=88 (Not sure if this one is from Skywalker or not.)
What specific scenes use these cat yowl sounds from the Tom and Jerry 2021 movie?
I thought I can mute the movie at those specific times and maybe replace them.
Hi. You know. I'm feeling curious about this one sound effect I heard in some of Cartoon Network's shows, like the Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. It was also used on a couple What a Cartoon shorts on the 90's.
I notice this from the Smash Bros. Ultimate music selection "Environmental Noises", that's used in the Pikmin stages with some familiar stock sounds heard.
However I don't know what those stock sounds are, can someone help me know what they are?
- 1 My Favorite Sound of all time
- 2 Sounds I like
- 3 Sounds that I'm Neutral with
- 4 Hit or miss sounds (sounds that irritate me a little)
- 5 Sounds I don't like
- 6 The Deadly 4
- 6.1 The one sound that
ATTACKS and TRIGGERS me
- 6.1.1 This is a Hate Letter to "The 'Yay' Sound Effect"
- 6.1 The one sound that ATTACKS and TRIGGERS me
- Hollywoodedge, Old Car Horns Single CRT021302: I agree with Whitney. I used to be neutral with this sound effect but now I love it! I remember hearing this in Veggietales (I'm neutral with Veggietales but my brother loves that show) during the episode "Where's God when I'm S-Scared?" when Junior gets scared of his family photo getting neck bolts.
- Hollywoodedge, Cats Two Angry YowlsD PE022601: I feel like yelling or playing that noise at my brother whenever he bothers me with my least fav…
I just found out that Arthur uses Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - QUICK WHISTLE ZIP IN and OUT. Can anybody help me which Arthur episodes uses those sound effects posted in the blog? I wanna find out.
Hello! I saw a couple videos of the 2002 Fisher-Price toy Kasey the Kinderbot. I am curious about the sounds the robot supplies, they sound familiar. I have only seen videos of Kasey (I personally don't have him) so if anyone could identify SFX for Kasey the Kinderbot, let me know! I will create a blank page as well.
Page: Kasey the Kinderbot
Here are some videos of Kasey:
The 4th episode of Princess Tutu used a falling whistle sound in the scene when Tutu sees Rue, and she falls on the ground. It's either Hollywoodedge, High Pitched Whistl CRT018103 or Sound Ideas, WHINE, CARTOON - SHELL SCREAMING WHINE DOWN.
Anyone who can please help me, because you know how I don't want to risk falling for my arch nemesis SHELL SCREAMING WHINE DOWN.
Does someone happen to know the origin/original version of these 3 sound effects, and also have clean versions of them?
1st Sound (Note that these are just to give you a sample of what it is):
https://youtu.be/MH6OSQbggyA?t=158 (First impact only)
If anyone on this wiki can track the origins/sources for these 3 SFX, I would greatly appreciate it.
Hi there everyone,
I was wondering if any members of this fine wiki could help identify the sound effects used in this 1965 Laurel & Hardy compilation film? Or if not specific effects, then any of the libraries that they came from? In particular, any IDs on the effects from 40:00 to 54:40 would be great:
help me identify the acticle and the library for this cry sound here:
Hey people, this is Alex Roman here, and I will share my opinion on common (or otherwise) stock sound effects heard in media today.
- 1 Good
- 2 Hit or Miss
- 3 Bad
- 3.1 The Worst one of them All
- Hanna-Barbera cartoon SFX - Not only do they remind me of stuff like The Flintstones, but they're also heard in my (new) favorite show, Heathcliff (1984 TV Series), so they make me think of that cartoon.
- Elektra Records, Hyena - I really like the reverb and suspense in this sound effect like it immerses me to some dark jungle or somewhere and it gives me memories of the It's A Big Big World website on PBS Kids.
- HollywoodEdge (Europe Edition), Roland UK - Tiger Ferocious Roar
- Hollywoodedge, Bird Rooster 2 Crow PE021501 - This one is good because it reminds me of Sponge…
- 1 My Best Ones
- 2 My Neutral Ones
- 3 The Worst One
- 4 The Only Sound Effect That I Want To Resist Not Hearing
- 5 Reaction GIF
- Sound Ideas, HUMAN, BABY - CRYING The Baby Kate Cry Sound Effect is the best one ever in my opinion, It's less disturbing than the other ones. This is the one i choose.
- Sound Ideas, BABY - CRYING, HUMAN 01 LOL!!! This is the funniest one ever in my opinion because of how he screams in agony. This is Better than the 8 Month old ONE
- Hollywoodedge, Baby Crying Slowly PE144001 It's an OK Sound Effect, i don't really like the way he cries but it's less irritating to me.
- Sound Ideas, HUMAN, BABY - CRYING, WHINING OK, OK. It does start to get more annoying, i do like this sound effects tho.
- Sound Ideas, HUMAN, BABY - EIGHT WEEK OLD BABY: CRYI…
We are getting Wiki rules and blocking policy rules that will be affective by the beginning of April. I will have to change what I normally do as an admin.
Introducing the Wiki Rules and Blocking Policy
Help: Wiki Rules and Blocking Policy
I want to know where those overused magic sound effects in Sony Pictures Animation movies come from. They could be from a stock library!
I wanted to draw your attention to a 2 week quality of life bug fixing project we’re undertaking as we work through a ton of great feedback we got about the new unified experience we unveiled at Community Connect last weekend. This work will focus on bugs which haven’t risen to critical fix levels while the engineering teams have been heads down on the unified experience work, like features not quite working the way they’re intended or the way they used to on the legacy platform.
You can read more about it this blog, but what I’m specifically reaching out about is seeing if you have any particular bugs that are really annoying but not site breaking and may have not been reported yet. We have an opportunity to get bugs like that …
Here's one SFX I found used for Donkey Kong in Super Smash Bros. Melee, and in a Saban dub episode of Digimon.
And a collection of the other sounds he did in the game on a YouTube video.
Can anyone tell me where these SFX were originally?
Hey guys, I need to identify the origin of laughing SFX from those videos:
https://youtu.be/X6bv85hoQBM at 0:16
https://youtu.be/V46KYxFav24 at 3:21
Version 2 (sounds like coming from the same person, but it's different)
https://youtu.be/X6bv85hoQBM at 9:22 and 3:24 (with reverb effect)
Maybe someone heard this in any game/film/cartoon/sound library/etc?
Turn down your volume right now!
Online Games Used: Liquid Generation Sabotage Games
What if The Black Hole (1979) got sound designed by Skywalker Sound for its 5.1 mix and restoration?
- CINESOUND - EXPLOSION TYPE 2
- SKYWALKER, ALARM - AIRCRAFT WARNING SIGNAL
- SKYWALKER BIG METAL SQUEAKING 01
- SKYWALKER BIG METAL SQUEAKING 02
- SKYWALKER BULLET RICOCHET 01
- SKYWALKER BULLET RICOCHET 02
- SKYWALKER BULLET RICOCHET 03
- SKYWALKER BULLET RICOCHET 05
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - BULLETS STRIKING METAL
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - HOTH BLASTER RICOCHET
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - LONG TRACER WHIZ BY AND AWAY
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - RICOCHET SCREAM WITH DECAY
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - RICOCHET WHIZZING BY 01
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - RICOCHET WHIZZING BY 02
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - SMALL DOUBLE RICOCHET
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - TWO BULLETS RICOCHET BY
- SKYWALKER, BULLET - VARIOUS ARRAY OF RICOCHETS
- SKYWALKER …
Hey guys! I'm looking for this arcade sound effect. It starts with an ascending blip, then a descending arpeggio. I heard that sound in Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story and Elmo's World. Here's a sample from The Untold Story of Stewie Griffin. 0:15
This is a serious thing we need to talk about. A thing regarding our tastes on SFX. There are some sfx you think are overused, annoying, or cliched, and that's your tastes and I respect your opinions on that. However, there's a big problem of handling hate that's common in this wiki and it needs to stop starting now. People on this wiki are complaining about the sfx they hate, attacking innocent sound designers, and calling them names. All because one sound effect. Honestly, this needs to stop right this second. Instead of complaining, attacking, and name calling, you should let sound designers choose what sfx that appeals to their tastes. We sound designers have the right to use those sfx. I don't care if it's overused, clic…
I never thought I'd blog here again, but here I am two years later! My SFX library choices are outdated, so I thought I'd give them a second chance. I also updated which SFX libraries I should use by making this image.
Peculiar thing is that a lot of the rare SFX have never even been used in modern media recently; so I thought I'd include my fanmade "Gold Record Special Edition SFX" library as a necessary way to use them again. I also love too that I'm adding new choices on which SFX libraries I will primarily use. In a sound designer's perspective, this image will show you why.
On the contrary, I think I might mention which SFX libraries for those who can't see any small images.
- Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends Sound Effects Library (It's es…
One of my friends on Facebook told me that Logan got banned by Nintendo for using the Nintendo plushies, and he will from now on only use his human puppet characters.
- 1 About my dog
- 2 SFX she LOVES!
- 3 SFX she likes!
- 4 SFX she is neutral with
- 5 SFX she dislikes!
- 6 SFX she HATES!
- 7 The One Sound that ATTACKS and TRIGGERS her...
Roxanne Ruby "Roxy" Larson is Whitney Larson's pet dog. She is the 2nd mascot of WhitneyGoLucky. She is born on January 6, 2012. We first got Roxy in March 2012 from my mom's friend's house.
- Sound Ideas, ZIP, CARTOON - BIG WHISTLE ZING OUT: I like to play this at Roxy when I am holding her.
- Hollywoodedge, Old Car Horns Single CRT021302: Whenever I work on my WhitneyGoLucky videos, I like to always add my #1 favorite sound effect into my upcoming videos. That sound keeps her calm and happy.
- Tom Scream: I think the Tom Scream is so funny and it cracks me up whenever I watch the 1940's and 1950's Tom a…
So I've been looking for this bell sound for a while and I stumbled across this wiki and thought it might help in my search. It was used in Team Fortress 2's "Haunted Fortress" at the very beginning, and I think it played whenever the witching hour struck. It was also used in Tekky Design's "Clock of Doom" animatronic. It was used in a couple other things but I don't remember what. Any help would be appreciated.
Hearing this. This goes back to the 1970s and 1980s.
I heard this in Clash of the Titans (1981)
Whatever libraries used at the time were Elektra and Valentino.
Does anyone know about this classic sound?
Roblox Games Used:
Old Computer Core Games
Unnamed Computer Core II
IMO, Sound Ideas, LION - ROARING, ANIMAL, CAT is a really good Sound Ideas effect because I find it nostalgic in some way, but here are some notable uses I appreciate this sound.
- 1 #5
- 2 #4
- 3 #3
- 4 #2
- 5 #1
- Baby Einstein - Baby Noah: Animal Expedition - I'll start with this one because this sound effect gives me memories of that Baby Einstein DVD I used to watch when I was younger.
Because of this DVD, I like to and would pair this one up with the first toot of Hanna Barbera's ELEPHANT TRUMPETING, THREE TIMES, ANIMAL.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004) - A modified version is used for the road monster during the song, "Now That We're Men" when it picks up Patrick and SpongeBob.
- Mickey Mouse - A really enhanced version of this sound is used for the lion t…
Does this glass break sound have a page here? And if so, what is the name of it?
- 1990s/2000s/2010s/2020s North/South American/European/Asian/Oceanian Animated/Live Action Shows
- 1990s/2000s/2010s/2020s North/South American/European/Asian/Oceanian Animated/Live Action TV Specials
- 1990s/2000s/2010s/2020s North/South American/European/Asian/Oceanian Animated/Live Action G/PG/PG-13/R/NC-17 Rated Movies
- 1990s/2000s/2010s/2020s North/South American/European/Asian/Oceanian Animated/Live Action VHSs and DVDs
- 1990s/2000s/2010s/2020s North/South American/European/Asian/Oceanian Video Games
- Baby/Toddler/Little Kid/Preschool/TV Y Shows
- TV Y7/TV Y7 FV Shows
- TV PG Shows
- TV 14/TV MA/Teenage/Adult Shows
- 1990s/2000s/2010s/2020s Anime Shows/TV Specials/Movies/Video Games/Drama CDs
- 1990s/2000s/2010s/2020s North/South American/European/Asian/Oceania…
What if Chibi Tiny Tales was sound designed by Skywalker Sound? Here's the list of that they should've used.
- SKYWALKER, AIRPLANE - AIRPLANE FAST PASS BY 01
- SKYWALKER, AIRPLANE - INERTIA STARTER-LIKE WHINE UP
- SKYWALKER BEEPING SOUND
- SKYWALKER, ELECTRICITY - THE FORCE WHINE
- SKYWALKER EXPLOSION 07
- SKYWALKER EXPLOSION 08
- SKYWALKER, EXPLOSION - BIG CRUNCH
- SKYWALKER, EXPLOSION - CRASHED METAL SQUEAKING ACCENT
- SKYWALKER, EXPLOSION - EXPLOSIVE RICOCHET, HIGH RICCO, EXPLOSION ACCENT
- SKYWALKER, EXPLOSION - MASSIVE EXPLOSION, LOUD, HYPER-REALISTIC
- SKYWALKER, EXPLOSION - MEDIUM SET-OFF WITH WHISTLE
- SKYWALKER, EXPLOSION - POOF EXPLOSION
- SKYWALKER, EXPLOSION - THERMAL DETONATOR: CHARGE 01
- SKYWALKER, FIRE - FLAMES QUICK ROAR BY 02
- SKYWALKER, FIRE - FLAMES QUICK ROAR BY W…
I notice a female screaming sound that Iago makes in the Toon Disney Promo: Aladdin (2004). But IDK what it is, can anyone please help me know what this is?
The worst and shameful admins of the Henry Stickmin wiki are BitchyBoi and JaiBoi.
BitchyBoi says his legendary raps are bad, what a jerk. I know we all got haters, I always like to list them as haters.
This is specifically about media and stock SFX.
- I enjoy(ed) Peppa Pig
- I like Cats Two Angry Yowls.
- I don't get all the hype for Animaniacs or reboots for other TV shows.
- I like the out of place HB sounds.
does anyone possibly have an mp3 of crash bang boom the best of the wb sfx? ive been looking all around online and I just cant find it at all.
I Wanna Know what is that car sfx.
its heard from paperopolis 1995.If The Gas Cap Turns Light green when its clicked,it made a car noise?.
here's this link : [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZZs-oYXunY&t=3227s (the scroll the timeline to 18:15 on youtube)
heres the image:
I found the MOVIE version Monster House, but no VIDEO GAME version of Monster House. The sound effects I'm looking for in the Gamecube/PS2 version of this game is when the "steam hissing" sound that plays when the pipe enemies (the gas tank monsters, the boss pipes, and red hot pipes (before they pop out of the floor/walls)) make. I also need the "electricity crackle" sound the lamps make when they come to life.
Heres this link of My Comment To Catwoman778 i sent you. https://soundeffects.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Catwoman778/bird_sounds?commentId=4400000000000032277
i need to know what name is that anime bird soundeffect?
its heard from:
nickelodeon vhs maze intro warioware Smooth Moves and Fiary tail Season 1 Episode 3.
can you find the name for that sfx?
In the online flash games called Commando 2 and Commando 3, many of these weapon and explosion sound effects look like they're reused from old flash sprite animations. But does anyone have the name of all the sound effects used in these two specific games?
Here are the links: https://www.jejagames.com/374,commando-2-hacked.html and http://www.hackedonlinegames.com/game/2331/commando-3
Does anybody know the official name of this specific sound effect?
At 8:16 is the sound when the camel drags Futz on the ground while trying to repel scorpions from it's face.
This sound effect is also heard in the flash game The Suite Life of Zack and Cody Camera Twin Spin when your camera crane hits a light or microphone.