Beavis and Butt-head's lives revolve around four simple things.
(1) Barely attending school, which sucks. They do nothing, they learn squat, they know diddly, they hate the teachers - and, amazingly, they manage to avoid being thrown out.
(2) Trying to score with chicks - something we know they'll never achieve.
(3) Watching TV. Lots of TV. If something in the real world doesn't relate to what they know from TV, it sucks.
(4) laughing for no reason and pretending to be electric guitars or sing riffs to rock songs. They especially enjoy "reviewing" music videos - or just commenting inanely on them. If a video contain heavy rock, scantily-clad babes, or anti-authority figures, it's cool - otherwise, it sucks.
TV Show Intro
Sound Effects Used
Other Audio Used
- APM Music (First used in "Door-to-Door".)
- Beavis Screaming
- Bruton Music (First used in "Good Credit".)
- CPM Music (Heavily used in commercial break cards; used in a few episodes, first used in "Most Wanted".)
- Dick De Benedictis Music
- KPM Music (First used in "Door-to-Door".)
- Shock Horror (Heard once in "Most Wanted".)
- Sonoton Music (First used in "Door-to-Door".)
- SPONGEBOB MUSIC