This is Barney's trademark sound when he comes to life or uses magic in Barney & Friends.
- 1 Info
- 2 Clean, Full Length and Unedited Link to the Sound Effect
- 3 Used In
- 4 Image Gallery
- 5 Audio Samples
- First Recorded: 1992
- Creator: Bob Singleton
- Owner: The Lyons Group (1992-1996), Lyrick Studios (1996-2001), HiT Entertainment (2001-2014)
- Origin: United States
- Year Debut: April 6, 1992
- First Heard: The Queen of Make-Believe (a Barney & Friends episode)
This sound effect was made by Bob Singleton in 1992, using a couple synthesizers. It made its first appearance on Barney in the Barney & Friends season 1 episode, "The Queen of Make-Believe" on April 6, 1992.
For information about this sound, he used Roland SC-55 099 Crystal for the base, Roland R8-M for the bell tree sound and E-mu Proteus/2 and 055 Glockenspiel for the sparkle sounds at the end.
This is Barney's trademark sound effect for whenever he comes to life. On When I Grow Up, Good Day, Good Night, Is Everybody Happy and Not Lyin' Lion, the sound effect was used before Barney is shown.
Clean, Full Length and Unedited Link to the Sound Effect
- Barney - Barney's Magical Musical Adventure (1992 video)
- Barney - Barney's Sense-Sational Day (1997 video)
- Barney - Once Upon a Time (1996 video)
- Barney's 1-2-3-4 Seasons (1996) (Videos)
- Barney's Adventure Bus (1997) (Videos)
- Barney's All Aboard for Sharing (1996 video)
- Barney's Best Manners (1993 video)
- Barney's Colors & Shapes (1997 video)
- Barney's Exercise Circus / Barney's Parade of Numbers (1996 video)
- Barney: Let's Play School (1999) (Videos)
- Camp Wannarunnaround (1997) (Videos)
- Good Day, Good Night (1997) (Videos)
- Let's Pretend with Barney (1994 video)
- Kids for Character (1996)
- Riding in Barney's Car (1995 video)
Universal Studios Florida: