The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
This is one of the most commonly used anime sound effects out there.
- Aria the Scarlet Ammo
- Azumanga Daioh (Used in a high pitch.)
- Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts
- Chibi Maruko-chan
- Danganronpa: The Animation
- Date a Live
- Digimon Tamers (Heard during Sakuyamon's digivolution sequence in the Japanese version)
- Dirty Pair: Project Eden
- Gabriel DropOut
- Himouto! Umaru-chan
- How clumsy you are, Miss Ueno.
- Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation (Used in a high pitch in Episode 6.)
- K-On! (Used in various pitches.)
- Kill Me Baby
- The Law of Ueki (Heard once in "The Law of Robert Haydn, the Strongest Power User".)
- Love Live! School Idol Project (Heard once in "μ’s".)
- Love Live! Sunshine!! (Heard once in "Catch the Transfer Student!".)
- Lucky Star (Used in a high pitch.)
- The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Something
- Nagasarete Airantō
- Non Non Biyori
- Pani Poni Dash!
- Sailor Moon (Heard when Sailor Mars uses her Burning Mandala attack.)
- Sailor Moon R: The Promise of the Rose (1993) (Heard when Sailor Mars uses her Burning Mandala attack.)
- Sakura Trick (Used in a high pitch.)
- School Rumble
- Squid Girl
- Super Gals!
- Teasing Master Takagi-san
- Tenchi Muyo
- Touhou: The Memories of Phantasm
- Yuru Yuri
- Yuru Yuri♪♪
- Nintendo DSi (Heard in the music app.)
- Super Paper Mario (Sampled in the Sammer Kingdom music.)
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Maker
- The Wonderful 101 (Heard only in the traditional Japanese variant of "Wonder-Eyes" for Wonder-White and Chewgi.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.