Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a life simulation video game developed and published by Nintendo. The fifth main series title in the Animal Crossing series, it was released for the Nintendo Switch on March 20, 2020.
A nonlinear life simulator played in real-time. The player assumes the role of a customizable character who moves to a deserted island after purchasing a vacation package from Tom Nook, a raccoon character who is a staple of the series.
Sound Effects Used
- Anime Bamboo Sound
- Anime Cicada Chirping Sound (Used as an ambience in the Bug Museum.)
- Hollywoodedge, Elephant Single Clas AT043701 (Sampled in the aircheck version of K.K. Oasis.)
- Hollywoodedge, Fart 2 Short Fart Clos PE139001 (Used in a high pitch for whoopee cushions.)
- Hollywoodedge, High Pitched Whistl CRT018103 (Heard anytime in a cartoon on any TV furniture.)
- Hollywoodedge, Wood Door OC Bounce PE180501
- SMB 1-Up Sound
- SMB Fireball Sound
- SMB Koopa Shell/Kick Sound
- SMB Power Up Sound
- SMB Warp Pipe/Power Down Sound
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - SLIDE WHISTLE: QUICK ZIP UP (Heard anytime in a cartoon on any TV furniture.)
- Sound Ideas, WIND - FOREST WIND, LEAVES STIR, WEATHER