Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog is a platforming game based on the 1993 animated series of the same name by DIC Entertainment developed by Sonic Team and published by Sega of America for the Bandai Extreme, Bandai Revolution, Bandai Chaos, and Bandai PocketTurbo.
The gameplay on all ports are very similar to Sonic Chaos and Sonic Triple Trouble, except you have a health bar, and rings are replaced by chili dogs which will give you health.
Sound Effects Used
Note: This only list sounds heard in the Bandai Extreme and Revolution versions, as the Bandai Chaos and PocketTurbo use their own sounds due to the games being 8-bit ports.
- Hollywoodedge, Big Crunchy Bite CRT026401 (Use for when you get chili dogs.)
- Hollywoodedge, Funny Swish CRT053904
- Roger Rabbit Ahooga Sound (Use for Sonic and Tails' take reactions when they encounter a boss.)
- Sonic Death Sound 1
- Sonic Death Sound 2
- Sonic Jump
- Sonic Skid
- Sonic Spin 1
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, HORN - BICYCLE HORN, THREE TOOTS
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, WHISTLE - SLIDE WHISTLE, DOWN (When a certain boss falls after being defeated.)