Write the first paragraph of your page here.
Let our Animal Friends introduce your child to the sounds of the letters of the alphabet through song. Singing along will help your child to increase his speech, memory, and vocabulary skills. To further enhance your child’s learning, play this CD while you review the Animal Alphabet Friends Flashcards for even more fun.
Sound Effects Used
- Sound Ideas, CARTOON, DONKEY - HEE HAWING, ANIMAL 03 (used for Dexter Donkey)
- CARTOON, ELEPHANT - TRUMPETING, ANIMAL 01 (used for Ellie Elephant)
- Sound Ideas, SHEEP - ADULT CALLING, ANIMAL (used for Gomer Goat)
- Sound Ideas, HORSE - EXTERIOR: WHINNY, ANIMAL 06 (used for Homer Horse)
- Sound Ideas, CHIMPANZEE - EXCITED CALL, ANIMAL, MONKEY, APE 01 (used for Mickey Monkey)
- Sound Ideas, CHIMPANZEE - EXCITED CALL, ANIMAL, MONKEY, APE 02 (or Hollywoodedge, Chimpanzee Screams AT050301) (used for Mickey Monkey)
This is music recorded on a CD, so it can't have an image gallery.