48 Hrs. is a 1982 American buddy cop action comedy film directed by Walter Hill.
Renegade cop Jack Cates (Nick Nolte) pulls bank robber Reggie Hammond (Eddie Murphy) from a federal prison on a 48-hour leave to help him capture Hammond's old partner, Albert Ganz (James Remar). Having escaped from a prison work crew, Ganz is on a killing spree around San Francisco, on the trail of half a million dollars that went missing after one of his robberies. The cocky Reggie knows where the money is, but spars with the hotheaded Jack as he enjoys his temporary freedom.
Sound Effects Used
- Disney - WEEBO BEEPS
- Hollywoodedge, Alarms High PitchedS TE012603 (Debut)
- Hollywoodedge, Machine Gun Silence PE1010701
- PARAMOUNT PISTOL SHOT 01
- Sound Ideas, AUTO, SKID - TIRE SKID 02
- Sound Ideas, HIT, HUMAN - HARD FACE PUNCH, CARTOON 01
- TECHNICOLOR EXPLOSION 01 (Used as a gunshot)